• Information on freshwater and saltwater fishing in EVERY region of the state!
• Complete directory of EVERY Freshwater and Saltwater Fishing Pier and marina.
• Freshwater and saltwater licensing requirements for visitors AND Florida residents.
• Complete information, including driving directions, on EVERY public boat ramp and launch.
• Helpful facts on lobster, oyster and scallop fishing.
• Details on Florida’s waterways and lakes, including Paddling Trails.
• Listings of Charter Captains and Freshwater Guides.
• Photographs and descriptions of Florida’s native fish.
• Regional calendar of events related to fishing & boating
Online edition provides a valuable resource in planning a Florida vacation! As well as quarterly eBlasts targeted to our leads.
The best time to reach avid anglers and boaters is during the planning stage BEFORE they make travel arrangements. Instate – Florida residents make up more than half of the annual Licenses issued and travel to different areas of the state specifically to fish and boat. To reach this key target market, the new FLORIDA FISHING & BOATING Guide will be distributed at:
• Official VISIT FLORIDA Welcome Centers – I-75, I-95, I-10 and US 231
• Participating retail Partners, bait and tackle shops, marinas and boat dealers
• Visitor Bureau Welcome Centers and Chambers of Commerce
• Major Fishing & Boating Shows in Tampa, Miami, Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, Jacksonville and Palm Beach
The best way to reach boaters and anglers BEFORE they make travel plans is face-to-face! FLORIDA FISHING & BOATING has all new traveling exhibits that will be seen by more than 300,000 avid anglers at the top Outdoor/Fishing and Travel Expos in North America. Target markets include:
• Top Out-of-State buyers of Florida
• Fishing Licenses – Georgia, Ohio, Alabama, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, New York,
• Tennessee, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Kentucky, Texas and Canada!